Frequently Asked Questions
1. Where are you located?
Sweet Spot Bakery is located at 163D West Emerson Street in Melrose. We are right down the street from the Melrose Public Library and across the street from the Cedar Park Train Station.
2. What are your hours?
We are open Tuesdays-Saturdays, 9am-4pm. We are closed on Sunday and Monday.
3. What are your payment methods?
We accept cash and all major credit cards. We also now accept ApplePay and CashApp.
4. Are you hiring?
We’re always looking for smiling faces to help our customers. Please stop by the bakery to fill out an application, and bring your résumé.
5. What is your allergy information?
We are a peanut free bakery. However we do have products with tree nuts. All of our baked goods are prepared on premise.
6. Do you have any vegan products?
We do not currently have any vegan products.
7. Are any of your products sugar-free?
8. Are you certified kosher?
9. Do you deliver?
We only deliver wedding cakes.
10. How far in advance should I place my order?
Please place your orders 3-4 days ahead for a simple cake. Tiered cakes now require at least a weeks notice.
However, we appreciate 2 weeks for custom cake orders.
11. But what if I need a cake today?
If you need a cake sooner, we have a limited number of 6”& 8” in stock. We will always try to accommodate late orders when possible.
12. Will you mail some cookies to me?
At this time we do not ship our products.